Terms and Conditions
Information About this Website
Thanks for visiting the Pillar Products site (https://www.pillarproducts.com.au/). Our main trading address is at 48-50 Access Way, Melbourne VIC 3201, Australia.
Pillar Products reserves the right to update or modify our Terms and Conditions or any of our pages at any time without any prior notice. Your use of our site following any such modifications constitutes your agreement to abide by these terms as modified. Therefore, we suggest that you review these pages whenever you use this site.
If you do not accept our Website Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using our site.
Product Descriptions and Depictions
Pillar Products endeavours to ensure that information on our site is kept up-to-date and accurate. However, occasionally our site may contain errors or omissions related to pricing, stock availability or descriptive content.
- Pillar Products does not warrant that all descriptions and depictions of products are completely accurate.
- To the extent permitted by law, Pillar Products reserves the right to correct any errors on our site and to update and change information without any prior notice. This includes but is not limited to changing product stock quantity, prices, images and any sort of descriptions or depictions.
- Pillar Products has tried to ensure that colours are faithfully represented in the images on our website, but cannot guarantee that the colours shown on your computer screen are a completely accurate portrayal of the actual colours.
- All weights and dimensions on the site are approximate.
Limitation of Liability
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Pillar Products cannot guarantee that this site and its services will be available at any time and free of faults.
- To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall Pillar Products or any of its employees, affiliates, members of its groups or third parties connected to Pillar Products be liable to anyone for:
- our sites and/or their services being unavailable at any time for any period
- any displayed products being unavailable at any time
- any loss or damage caused by technical issues on the site that are beyond our control
- any delay in our services if such a delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses, costs or damage incurred by any user in connection with our sites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our sites
- This includes loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our ability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will Pillar Products be liable for any damages in excess of the fees paid by you in connection with your use of our site.
- By using our sites, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Your Use of Our Site
- When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Terms and Conditions.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our sites through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Pillar Products reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Pillar Productswebsite and/or services offered on or through the Pillar Products website (or any part thereof).
- If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- Pillar Products has the right to disable any user identification code or password , whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if we believe you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of our Terms and Conditions.
- Pillar Products will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Breaching any of the provisions outlined below is a criminal offence, and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities including disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright
- You acknowledge that all content including image and text on this website is owned by Pillar Products(or is permitted by the owner of such content to be used). This content is protected by global copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation, to material posted on our sites.
- Modifications to digital or printed material from this website is not permitted, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
- Any use of this material for non-personal or commercial reasons is prohibited, unless granted explicit permission by Pillar Products.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
- If you are in breach of any of our intellectual property rights, Pillar Products will cease your right to use our sites, and at our option, you must return or destroy any copies of the material you have made.