Promotion: D.I.YNOT? Competition
Promoter: Pillar Products
Start date: 26/11/21 at 9:00 am AEDT
End date: 17/12/21 at 5:00 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. visit the @Pillar_Products Instagram or Facebook account (located at https://www.instagram.com/pillar_products/ or https://www.facebook.com/PillarProducts
b. ‘Like’ the promotional post;
c. Follow @Pillar_Products on Instagram or Facebook accounts
d. Tag a friend in the comment section below and tell us what DIY Pillar Products would you buy with $5,000?
e. For bonus, entries share our competition post as a story and add hashtag #D.I.YNOT?
Entrants can enter multiple times. Bonus entries can be found via share stories or tags.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $5,000 worth of Pillar Products (based on RRP)
Pillar Products will select the winner by a computerised random selection. The winner will be contacted via Instagram or Facebook. The winner’s username information will be shared on the Pillar Products social media platform. Redemption of the Pillar Products prize is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer. The winner will be contacted directly to arrange the delivery of the prize.
The winner will be contacted via their Instagram account within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winner will be published at https://www.instagram.com/pillar_products/ by 21/12/21.
The prize must be claimed by 15/01/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 18/01/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT. The winner of the redraw will be notified via their Instagram account within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.instagram.com/pillar_products/ by 21/01/22.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in the determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
• The draw will take place at 53 Lakewood Blvd, Carrum Downs VIC 3201 on the 20th December 2021 using a computerised random selection.
• The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prizes
• The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an ineligible entry or entrant is drawn.
6. All reasonable requests will be made to contact the winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date received. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may collect entrants’ personal information (including through its contractors or agents) or disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s username, surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
19. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.